Commercial CCTV Services
Security is crucial to any commercial property, and your own CCTV system is one of the most effective ways of keeping your property secure. Fire Action are proud to provide the installation of CCTV and surveillance solutions in commercial buildings throughout Sidcup, Bromley and Kent.
CCTV provides a multi-faceted type of security – it allows you to record and identify anyone who may be trying to break into a property, but the very presence of the cameras often serves as an effective deterrent to any potential intruders. We can design and install bespoke CCTV systems – including monitors – that are perfectly suited to your requirements, allowing you to monitor key entry points from wherever you are.
Accredited and approved installation of CCTV products
We’re accredited and approved for the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV systems under the following codes:
- NSI NCP 104 Issue 2: 2010 – Code of practice for the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV systems
- NSI Silver – Certifying that we provide quality products and quality installation, maintaining high levels of staff training and comprehensive insurance
- BS EN 62676-4: 2015 – Video surveillance for use in security applications
- BS8418: 2015 – Installation and remote monitoring of detector-activated CCTV
- ICO October 2014 – Code of practice for surveillance cameras
- Home Office-POFA – Surveillance camera code of practice
We’re experienced and skilled in the design and installation of HD CCTV systems to help keep your business as secure as possible. We also offer maintenance services for the upkeep of such important equipment, so you can be sure of quality and longevity in equal measure.
For more information, please contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.